Wireless Service Program for Power Carriers
Get connected with mobile service, free for uShip Power Carriers.
As a Power Carrier, you are entitled to wireless service benefits based on your Power Carrier level. The program currently offers two device options through Virgin Mobile, as well as a Netflix streaming option.
How do I set up/change my mobile service benefits?
- You will receive an email on the first (1st) day of each month that you are a Power Carrier notifying you of your current level.
- You will have until the fifth (5th) day of each month to select or change your benefits selection by sending an email to [email protected].
What kind of phone do I get?
The Motorola Triumph is a top-of-the-line Android smartphone capable of running all of the latest apps, including the uShip Mobile App, of course. Full details.
What kind of hotspot do I get?
The Mifi 2200 Mobile Hotspot lets you connect up to 5 Internet-enabled devices no matter where you are. It is prepaid, just like the phone option. Full details.
How does my Virgin Mobile bill get paid?
- All devices service is prepaid through Virgin Mobile.
- uShip will pay for the plan you are eligible for/have selected by the fifteenth (15th) day of each month.
- If you would like to use a higher plan than the one you are eligible for, you may pay for the difference on your own.
- If you would like to continue service when you are no longer eligible for the Power Carrier program, you may continue to use your device but pay for the service on your own.
I already have a mobile device – will uShip pay for my bill?
No, uShip will only pay for service on Virgin Mobile devices.
Can I use a different Virgin Mobile device?
Yes, but it must be a wifi hotspot or a smartphone capable of running the uShip Mobile App.
If I purchase a device as a Bronze or Silver Power Carrier and later become a Gold or Platinum Power Carrier, will uShip reimburse me?
Yes, in this case uShip will reimburse you for your device purchase in the form of a credit to your uShip account. We will require a valid receipt and device phone number. Reimbursements will reflect the cost of the device .